11 March 2011

New Shoes

02/03/11 If you're going to get Tango shoes, what a place to buy them! We found a street of Tango Shoe shops, with everyone coming in after work to get the right pair for the next Milonga. I tried to act like a pro...

Goldie Old Schools! Classic T-bar. Made in Buenos Aires. And if you're going to get them, might as well go all out and get the sheenyshiny ones!

However, if you wear spangly Tango shoes to a Milonga and allow your boyfriend to leave you unattended at a table, a gent is definitely going to ask you to dance. Not so bad, until my dancing doesnt match up to the shoes!!!! Scary Mary. These locals know what they're doing. I was winging it! Great heels though...


2 comments:

  1. Now, that's what I call SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoes - they would cripple me1 Did they improve your tango?

    ReplyDelete